It always slightly annoys me when people say playing Taric isn’t fun. I find he’s amazing when played with people who have good synergy with him, like I did with this Vayne. It’s fun to play mind-games with your stun, he’s a great zoner, and when you DO throw it out, they’re gonna feel some pain from your aa, w and r.
Not to mention after the laning phase Lee Sin and I just became this unkillable combo, I actually felt slightly mean. =P
I was going to build AP if this went on any longer, then he really becomes fun with his w and r. xD
EDIT: I suppose the fact that landing his stun on MF pretty much guarantees her death kinda helps.
What is summer I didn’t ask for this.
Britain right now:
- Brits: Ah a nice relaxing bank holiday Mon-HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE SUN?
- Brits: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT'S THE SUN!
- Brits: OK EVERYONE. STAY. CALM. It could be a false alarm. It could still be cold.
- New channels: Breaking news - this is the hottest day of the year so far.
- Brits: OH SWEET JESUS HAVE MERCY! IT'S SUNNY AND HOT AND IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY. HOW WILL WE COPE???
- Ice Cream van: drives past
- Brits: /dead/